суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

decode syntax plsql




First point. SOOOO�sick of people who apos;unintentionallyapos; or apos;intentionallyapos; fish for compliments. Itapos;s so intentionally stupid yet so wierdly unintentionally sickening that youapos;re actually doing this So it makes you feel good la??? I donapos;t go @*#)(@*#(*@# whenever @#@()#* happens and when I obviously know why I donapos;t go on and on about @(*#)@(#*@#. Itapos;s damn lame really. If you are whatever you are, you donapos;t have to INTENTIONALLY remind people what you are. Thatapos;s actually very the not pretty to do it.�You see those really pretty people doing it? No right? Then donapos;t laaaaaa It makes you less attractive than I thought you were, know?

Second point. I miss qiuting. I�feel so sad that sheapos;s away I hope sheapos;ll come back soon.�Iapos;ve missed out so much time with her. Iapos;m guilty for spending so much time with idiots like zherui and not my friends. @#*@#*@)(#*

I had so much fun with Abigail, Huifeng�and Kristine and except for Huifeng (cuz she already is), I�wish they were my closer friends.�Cuz theyapos;re so funny and pure Itapos;s through them I realized how much Iapos;ve missed out, grown into this unable to laugh so much person. I need to force myself into their schedule cuz hanging out with them reminds me that Iapos;m still young and I should just sing on the streets like them and proclaim myself Jolin Tsai( HAHAHAH�ABIGAIL)�as well

Third point. I went to Melapos;s hse today and I had SO�MUCH�FUN�playing BOXING My arms are aching like shit nw And if itapos;s not for *@#(@*# who said @*#)@(#* I wouldnapos;t feel so sad now.

Fourth point. My room is forever messy Dunno why :( And my momapos;s been nagging @ me a lot cuz I kept buying clothes. And Iapos;ve been mentally nagging myself that I bought too many black stuffs and those colourful stuffs that I want gets snapped up soooooo easily.

Shannonapos;s calling me bye

center edmonton laser surgery, decode syntax plsql, decode syntax oracle, decode syntax in sql, decode syntax in oracle.



Комментариев нет: