воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aamir khan wallpapers




So yesterday I�made a breakfast "souffle" recipe that I�got out of the Eat Great Lose Weight (that I�checked out from the library) yesterday for breakfast. It was pretty good, and filling, and I was looking forward to eating it for breakfast this week. Well, we needed to go grocery shopping after breakfast, and my husband convinced me that it was too hot to put in the fridge. So we stuck it back in the oven to cool down while we shopped. You can probably guess what happened....Fast forward to a few hours later, and Iapos;m making an apple crisp. Thatapos;s when I notice that we never took the souffle out of the oven. I had to toss it :( :(

I was SO MAD. I should have known we would forget it was in there. Next time I will just stick whatever in the fridge, hot or not.

I guess I can make something else today to have for breakfasts this week. I want to get back to eating eggs or egg beaters in the morning, because I can feel full longer on fewer calories when I eat eggs. But I never feel like cooking much in the morning, which is why I usually reach for cereal instead.

Anyway, so back to the apple crisp...so yeah, I�guess I lied about no more baking. But it was my anniversary and I wanted a dessert to go with dinner. And it turned out great It wouldnapos;t be so bad calorie-wise if I didnapos;t feel so obligated to eat ice cream with it. Maybe I need to buy some lite cool whip to eat with it instead.

I have no idea if Iapos;ve lost or gained this week, since Iapos;ve moved to only weighing myself once or twice a week. I was always a believer in daily weighings before, but now that Iapos;ve switched to once-a-week, Iapos;m much happier.

Hope everyone is doing well.



auction auto ebay part, aamir khan wallpapers, aamir khan wallpaper, aamir khan the rising, aamir khan rising.



Комментариев нет: